Types of Cancer Statistics
What type of cancer statistics are you looking for?
- Incidence - the number of newly diagnosed cases during a specific time period
- Mortality - the number of deaths during a specific time period
- Prevalence - new and pre-existing cases for people alive on a certain date
- Survival - the proportion of patients alive at some point subsequent to the diagnosis of their cancer
- Lifetime Risk - the probability of developing or dying of cancer
- Statistics by Race/Ethnicity - monographs, reports, and other sources of cancer statistics by US population groups