Can be tailored to information that is of greatest interest to you
- SEER*Explorer - Graphs and tables for many cancer sites by age, sex, race/ethnicity, and data type.
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) - Central source of information about GIS and related resources.
- Cancer Prevalence & Cost of Care Projections - Tables/graphs by cancer site (report).
- State Cancer Profiles - Interactive maps and graphs enabling the investigation of cancer trends at the national, state, and county level.
- Cancer Statistics Animator - Animated charts showing how statistics by age change over time.
- Know Your Chances - Risk charts to put cancer in context.
- Small Area Estimates for Cancer-Related Measures - Estimates for smoking and cancer screening by state, health service area, and county (tables and maps).
- CI*Rank - Ranked incidence and mortality rates by state, county, and special region, with confidence intervals.
- Cancer Query Systems - Incidence, mortality, survival, and prevalence statistics from online databases.
- Colorectal Cancer Mortality Projections - Interactive charts projecting future trends in mortality given trends in risk factors, screening, and treatment.
Provide a broad overview using precalculated statistics
- Cancer Stat Fact Sheets - Statistical summaries by cancer site (simple access).
- SEER Cancer Statistics Review (CSR) - Tables/graphs by cancer site (report).
- Annual Report to the Nation on the Status of Cancer - Cancer incidence, mortality, and US trends (report).
- Cancer Trends Progress Report - Report on key trends in prevention, screening, diagnosis, treatment, life after cancer, and end of life.
- NCI Research on Childhood Cancers - Comprehensive information from NCI for understanding childhood cancer.
- Did You Know? Video Series - The Did You Know? video series highlight key topics and trends in cancer statistics.
- Types of Cancer Statistics
- American Cancer Society (ACS) - Facts & Figures - Annual estimate of numbers of new cancer cases and deaths expected in the current year.
- CDC - US Cancer Incidence and Mortality - Annual estimate of numbers of new cancer cases and deaths expected in the current year.
- CDC - National Center for Health Statistics - The nation's principal health statistics agency, with information on a broad array of topics.
- NAACCR - Cancer In North America (CINA) - Interactive website showing cancer incidence in the US and Canada.
- World Health Organization - IARC Report - A WHO publication summarizing cancer incidence in five continents.