SEER 1973-2015 Cancer Data Available
Updated April 16, 2018
SEER Data is now available the for the years 1973-2015. With the new data comes the release of many new statistics and updated versions of software throughout the Surveillance Research Program. See the list below for new and updated data, statistics, and tools now available.
- SEER Research Data, 1973-2015 includes incidence and population data associated by age, sex, race, year of diagnosis, and geographic areas (including SEER registry and county).
Statistical Reports and Tables
- Cancer Stat Fact Sheets are a collection of statistical summaries for a number of common cancer types. They were developed to provide a quick overview of frequently-requested cancer statistics.
- SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975-2015 is an annually published report of the most recent cancer incidence, mortality, survival, lifetime risk, and prevalence statistics.
- Fast Stats is an interactive tool to access statistical tables and graphs based on user selections of cancer site, statistic, race/ethnicity, gender, and age. Data is also available for download in comma-delimited format.
- SEER*Explorer is a new tool to access a wide range of cancer statistics organized by cancer site and by demographic characteristics.
- Cancer Statistics Animator is a tool that allows users to animate cancer trends over time by cancer site and cause of death, race and sex.
- Cancer Query Systems are web-based data retrieval applications that provide access to cancer statistics stored in online databases. CanQues provides greater flexibility than Fast Stats and data is also available in delimited format.
- SEER*Stat software is for the analysis of SEER and other cancer-related databases. The following statistics can be calculated: frequencies and rates, survival prevalence, multiple primary standardized incidence ratios, and case listings.
- Joinpoint software is used for the analysis of trends using joinpoint models.