SEER 1975-2018 Cancer Data Available
Updated April 15, 2021
SEER Data is now available the for the years 1975-2018. With the new data comes the release of many new statistics and updated versions of software throughout the Surveillance Research Program. See the list below for new and updated data, statistics, and tools now available.
- SEER Research Data, 1975-2018 includes incidence and population data associated by age, sex, race, year of diagnosis.
Statistical Reports and Tables
- Cancer Stat Fact Sheets are a collection of statistical summaries for a number of common cancer types. They were developed to provide a quick overview of frequently-requested cancer statistics.
- SEER*Explorer is a new tool to access a wide range of cancer statistics organized by cancer site and by demographic characteristics.
- SEER Cancer Statistics Review (CSR) is a report that present statistics on the following topics: Overview Tables and Figures, Childhood Cancer by the ICCC, Adolescent and Young Adult Cancers, Cause-specific Survival, and Soft Tissue Sarcomas.
- Cancer Query Systems are web-based data retrieval applications that provide access to cancer statistics stored in online databases. CanQues provides greater flexibility than Fast Stats and data is also available in delimited format.
- SEER*Stat software is for the analysis of SEER and other cancer-related databases. The following statistics can be calculated: frequencies and rates, survival prevalence, multiple primary standardized incidence ratios, and case listings.
- Joinpoint software is used for the analysis of trends using joinpoint models.
- DevCan software calculates incidence and mortality rates using population estimates from census data for SEER standard areas.